Croda International (CRDA:LN) (COIHY) PT Lowered to GBP55 at JPMorgan
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
JPMorgan analyst Chetan Udeshi lowered the price target on Croda International (CRDA:LN) (OTC: COIHY) to GBP55.00 (from GBP57.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!