Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.50 at Scotiabank
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Scotiabank analyst Cameron Bean raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$1.50 (from Cdn$0.75) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!