Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.90 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
BMO Capital analyst Mike Murphy raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$0.90 (from Cdn$0.65) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vesuvius Plc. (VSVS:LN) PT Raised to GBP5.89 at JPMorgan
- Mail.Ru Group Limited (MAIL:IL) (MLRYY) PT Lowered to $27 at JPMorgan
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Raised to EUR185 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!