Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.75 at Scotiabank
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Scotiabank analyst Cameron Bean raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$0.75 (from Cdn$0.60) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ensign Energy Services Inc. (ESI:CN) (ESVIF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- VAALCO Energy (EGY:LN) (EGY) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!