Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.40 at Stifel/GMP
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Stifel/GMP analyst Robert Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Crew Energy (CR:CN) (OTC: CWEGF) to Cdn$0.40 (from Cdn$0.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Stifel Canada
- Journey Energy Inc. (JOY:CN) (JRNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Stifel Canada
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!