Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (CPG) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at CIBC
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
CIBC analyst David Popowich raised the price target on Crescent Point Energy (CPG:CN) (NYSE: CPG) to Cdn$5.50 (from Cdn$4.50) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$4.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!