Credit Suisse Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00.
Analyst Greg Lewis says the sell-off provides an attractive level to accumulate shares. The analyst believes the premium valuation is warranted and expects the company to generate upwards of $92 million in FCF in 2017 which is a CF yield of 2.3%. Lewis expects the Production Enhancement revenue to move higher citing benefits from increased product sales of completions equipment tied to more complex well completions.
Shares of Core Laboratories closed at $90.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co Ltd. (4063:JP) (SHECY) PT Raised to JPY21,500 at Citi
- GMO Internet Inc. (9449:JP) (GMOYF) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Credit Suisse
- Kingfisher Plc. (KGF:LN) (KGFHY) PT Lowered to GBP2.45 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!