Credit Suisse Starts Mentor Graphics (MENT) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $34.00, citing compelling valuation and M&A optionality.
Analyst Farhan Ahmad commented, "get price. MENT is the market leader in Physical Verification and PCB design and is well poised for a cyclical recovery in CY2017. Our FY18/FY19 EPS of $2.00/$2.20 are 8%/2% above the Street, as we think the Street is underestimating the growth for the company. MENT also screens well on valuations relative to broader Semi/Semicap; we see potential for multiple expansion as the company starts to deliver on growth. MENT also screens well as a potential target for Systems Design Software companies, leading to optionality value that isn’t yet priced in. Primary risks are higher revenue variability and ongoing Semi consolidation."
Shares of Mentor Graphics closed at $28.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) PT Raised to CHF885 at Societe Generale
- Television Francaise 1 (TFI:FP) (TVFCF) PT Raised to EUR9.60 at Societe Generale
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!