Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Canaccord Genuity analyst Benn Skender lowered the price target on Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) to AUD28.80 (from AUD30.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) (TLSYY) PT Raised to AUD4.35 at Credit Suisse
- Gigadevice Semiconductor Beijing (603986:CH) PT Lowered to RMB208 at Morgan Stanley
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD156 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!