Cranswick Plc. (CWK:LN) PT Raised to GBP40 at Berenberg
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Berenberg analyst Ned Hammond raised the price target on Cranswick Plc. (CWK:LN) to GBP40.00 (from GBP38.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR89 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Sees Victoria's Secret (VSCO) as One of the Most Attractive Names in Specialty Retail, Initiates at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!