Craig Hallum Reiterates Positive View on PLBY Group (PLBY) Ahead of Results
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig Hallum analyst Alex Fuhrman reiterated a Buy rating on PLBY Group (NASDAQ: PLBY) ahead of earnings after the close.
Fuhrman expects strong Q4 results and notes that sales of Halloween costumes, PLBY’s biggest holiday, were significantly better than expected for Party City.
Further, the analyst believes the company was well received at a recent competitor conference and expects the stock to continue to move higher as the company reports a strong first quarter as a public company and integrates the highly accretive acquisition of Lovers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PLBY Group (PLBY) Spikes to High, Up 9% Following CNBC Mention
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) PT Raised to $1,725 at KeyBanc on Strong Digital Retention
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!