Cowen Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Outperform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Lance Vitanz upgraded Gogo (NASDAQ: GOGO) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $7.00 (from $4.25).
- with stub converts addressed, focus on favorable operating momentum.
Shares of Gogo closed at $5.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Lowered to EUR183 at Citi
- William Blair Reiterates Outperform Rating on Gogo (GOGO) as Business Jet Traffic Hits a Five-Month High
- Kusuri no Aoki Holdings Co Ltd (3549:JP) PT Raised to JPY8,400 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!