Cowen Starts Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) at Market Perform
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Jeffrey Osborne initiates coverage on Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $39.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate on SHLS with a Market Perform rating and $39 price target. Shoals provides EBOS components for PV projects, customizing a unique system solution for its customers. The cost savings to install Shoals' solution is driving demand. We see multiple levers for growth and market share gains, and while we are excited about the story, valuation is the only obstacle keeping us on the sidelines."
Shares of Shoals Technologies Group closed at $40.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Instil Bio Inc (TIL) at Equalweight
- Canfor Pulp products Inc. (CFX:CN) (CFPUF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at CIBC
- Stella-Jones Inc. (SJ:CN) (STLJF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!