Cowen Starts Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Marc Bianchi initiates coverage on Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (NYSE: APD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $340.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate APD as our top pick ($340 PT) owing to the company's commitment to growth in what we see as a very attractive market for Energy Transition and upside to our price target. Our proprietary cost analysis reveals the competitiveness of the mega-scale NEOM project, which differentiates APD and could create a first mover advantage in a hydrogen market that could grow 10-20x by 2050."
Shares of Air Products & Chemicals Inc. closed at $270.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!