Cowen Reiterates Outperform Rating on Green Thumb Industries (GTII:CN) (GTBIF)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Vivien Azer reiterated an Outperform rating and $17.50 price target on Green Thumb Industries (GTII:CN) (OTC: GTBIF) following results.
The analyst commented, "The broadly positive earnings season for the U.S. operators continued, with GTI handily beating consensus revenue estimates, while also delivering an impressive $14 mm in adjusted operating EBITDA, to generate a ~21% margin. GTI's fiscal discipline and focused execution continues to make it our favorite name within our U.S. MSO coverage universe. Maintain Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Aeroflot (AFLT:MM) PT Lowered to RUR92 at Goldman Sachs
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP22.75 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!