Cowen Pounds the Table on Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP), Says Add to Positions Before Earnings
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore reiterated an Outperform rating and $120.00 price target on Horizon Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HZNP) expecting the company to exceed the Street Consensus on Q2 revenue/earnings, on the strength of Tepezza, given the patient metrics and consultants' commentary.
The analyst stated "we believe HZNP will not only beat the Street's $325MM Tepezza est, butwill also correspondingly increase the full-year guidance now that it has a better handle onthe Tepezza relaunch cadence and trajectory." He went on to comment "our mid-quarterTepezza consulting checks on the relaunch could not have been more encouraging".
Shares of Horizon Therapeutics closed at $94.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- 3M (MMM) PT Lowered to $172 at UBS on Supply Chain Constraints
- Allscripts (MDRX) Initiates Cost Restructuring - Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!