Cowen Downgrades TTEC Holdings Inc. (TTEC) to Market Perform
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Bryan Bergin downgraded TTEC Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $90.00 (from $85.00).
The analyst comments "Downgrade TTEC to Market Perform. Business prospects are healthy, but following outsized stock performance (+125% TTM & +16% YTD), we move to the sidelines as expectations are elevated, it laps a COVID operating environment w/ notable short-term benefits, and a transformational deal raises short-term execution risk. We raise PT to $90 based on SOTP that gives premiums to both Engage & Digital."
Shares of TTEC Holdings Inc. closed at $82.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sumitomo Rubber Industries (5110:JP) to Underweight
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!