Cowen Downgrades Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) to Market Perform
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $15.00 (from $17.00).
The analyst comments "The severity & immediacy of likely aero OE production rate cuts render the stock "dead money" at best, at least until a lower EPS bound can be established with conviction."
Shares of Howmet Aerospace Inc. closed at $12.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Company (SAM) PT Lowered to $685 at Jefferies as Visibility is Now "Murky"
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings (392:HK) PT Lowered to HK$27.30 at HSBC
- NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!