Cowen Downgrades Hexcel Corp. (HXL) to Market Perform
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna downgraded Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $40.00 (from $43.00).
The analyst commented, "We are downgrading our rating on HXL's stock to Market Perform from Outperform, with a $40 PT (20x ballpark C21E P/E). The severity of likely aero OE production rate cuts renders the stock "dead money" at best, at least until a lower EPS bound can be established with conviction."
Shares of Hexcel Corp. closed at $35.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
- Berenberg Upgrades SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!