Coway Co Ltd (021240:KS) PT Lowered to KRW74,000 at JPMorgan
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
JPMorgan lowered its price target on Coway Co Ltd (021240:KS) to KRW74,000.00 (from KRW78,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Store Holdings (UNI:AU) PT Raised to AUD6.25 at UBS
- Watkin Jones Plc. (WJG:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.29 at Jefferies
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Lowered to GBP19.02 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!