Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Raised to EUR77 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Georgina Iwamoto raised the price target on Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (OTC: COVTY) to EUR77.00 (from EUR67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!