Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Jefferies
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Jefferies analyst Chris Counihan raised the price target on Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (OTC: COVTY) to EUR45.00 (from EUR40.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- XD Inc (2400:HK) (XDNCF) PT Raised to HK$35 at JPMorgan
- IGG Inc. (799:HK) (IGGGF) PT Lowered to HK$3 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!