Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Lowered to EUR68 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Morgan Stanley analyst Charles Webb lowered the price target on Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (OTC: COVTY) to EUR68.00 (from EUR70.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR205 at UBS
- Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.75 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!