Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3.75 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph lowered the price target on Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) to GBP3.75 (from GBP4.40) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Group PLC (CPG:LN) (CMPGY) PT Raised to GBP15 at RBC Capital
- Banco Comercial Portugue (BCP:LI) PT Raised to EUR0.18 at Jefferies
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,395 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!