Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limite (6098:HK) (CTRGF) PT Lowered to HK$95.30 at CLSA
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
CLSA analyst Alec So lowered the price target on Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limite (6098:HK) (OTC: CTRGF) to HK$95.30 (from HK$100.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!