Costa Group Holdings Ltd. (CGC:AU) (CTTQF) PT Raised to AUD5.40 at CLSA
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CLSA analyst Piers Flanagan raised the price target on Costa Group Holdings Ltd. (CGC:AU) (OTC: CTTQF) to AUD5.40 (from AUD4.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- Spark Networks (LOV) PT Raised to $10 at Canaccord Genuity
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to 'Street High' $34 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!