Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (CJREF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
Scotiabank analyst Jeff Fan raised the price target on Corus Entertainment (CJR/B:CN) (OTC: CJREF) to Cdn$10.00 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Link Net (LINK:IJ) PT Raised to IDR3,650 at Morgan Stanley
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Lowered to Cdn$27 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!