Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) PT Raised to $75 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Scott Berg raised the price target on Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) to $75.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "CSOD reported better than expected 4Q financial results with solid 4Q bookings as the company successfully navigated difficult HCM demand throughout 2H20. However, we were more impressed with FY21 guidance that clearly lays out the post-Saba acquisition operating model including a uFCF margin excluding final acquisition costs of nearly 30%. With CSOD expected to refinance its term loan, which is callable in April, uFCF guidance implies cash generation will enable debt repayment in less than four years and reduce leverage to less than 3x FY21 EBITDA, assuming conversion of the Silver Lake debt. We believe the result is a highly profitable operating module with little leverage that can be valued like profitable peer SaaS companies at 30x FCF or higher. Our new $75 PT reflects this 30x FCF multiple on our $218mm FY22 FCF estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nurix (NRIX) PT Raised to $48 at Needham & Company
- Hong Kong Exchanges (388:HK) (HKXCY) PT Lowered to HK$570 at Citi
- Terumo Corp. (4543:JP) (TRUMY) PT Raised to JPY5,200 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!