ConvaTec Group Plc. (CTEC:LN) (CNVVY) PT Raised to GBP2.29 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst David Adlington raised the price target on ConvaTec Group Plc. (CTEC:LN) (OTC: CNVVY) to GBP2.29 (from GBP2.12) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Lenta Ltd. (LENTA:LI) PT Lowered to $3 at Goldman Sachs
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP62.30 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!