ConvaTec Group Plc. (CTEC:LN) (CNVVY) PT Lowered to GBP2.56 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street set to open higher as technology, growth stocks rebound
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
JPMorgan analyst Craig McDowell lowered the price target on ConvaTec Group Plc. (CTEC:LN) (OTC: CNVVY) to GBP2.56 (from GBP2.78) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Downgrades F45 Training Holdings (FXLV) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Earnings Preview, PT Lowered to $175 at BofA Securities
- China Kepei Education Group Ltd (1890:HK) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!