Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR86 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 Tumbles Deeper Into Bear Market as Apple Leads Tech Rout
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
- Wall Street sell-off accelerates after brief respite
- CarMax (KMX) Drops 15% After a 'Horrendous' Earnings Report
RBC Capital analyst Tom Narayan raised the price target on Continental AG (CON:GR) (OTC: CTTAY) to EUR86.00 (from EUR77.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at Morgan Stanley
- Olaplex Holdings (OLPX) Downgraded as Misinformation Poses Growing Risk - Piper Sandler
- ABC Technologies Holdings (ABCT:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!