Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers lowered the price target on Continental AG (CON:GR) (OTC: CTTAY) to EUR104.00 (from EUR126.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at BMO Capital
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!