Constellation Brands (STZ) Removed from BofA US 1 List, QCOM, TGT Maintained
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities removed Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) from its US 1 List. Meanwhile, the firm maintained Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) and Qualcomm Inc. (NYSE: QCOM) on the US 1 list, following a 12-month term.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellation Brands (STZ) PT Lowered to $260 at Barclays
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR46 at Goldman Sachs
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUS 1 List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!