Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (CFXTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
RBC Capital analyst Paul Quinn raised the price target on Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (OTC: CFXTF) to Cdn$4.00 (from Cdn$3.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$40 at Scotiabank
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at TD Securities
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD26.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!