Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (CFXTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
RBC Capital analyst Paul Quinn raised the price target on Conifex Timber Inc. (CFF:CN) (OTC: CFXTF) to Cdn$3.00 (from Cdn$2.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at TD Securities
- Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD37.48 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!