Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) PT Raised to $37 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Steven Halper raised the price target on Computer Programs and Systems (NASDAQ: CPSI) to $37.00 (from $34.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "This morning (5/13), the company held a conference call to discuss the acquisition of TruCode, which was announced after the market close on Wednesday, May 12. As we previously noted in our note (here), the acquisition is a good fit for CPSI both strategically and financially, in our view. On its conference call today, the company increased its 2021 revenue and adjusted EBITDA margin guidance for 2021 (assuming a 7.5 month contribution) from TruCode. We have increased our 2021 and 2022 revenue and adjusted EBITDA estimates accordingly. Our price target increases to $37 given our slightly higher top line growth and margin assumptions. CPSI shares are inexpensive at current levels at less than 12x our revised 2021 adjusted EPS estimate. The shares are especially attractive for small cap growth investors, in our view."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $95 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) PT Raised to $35 at Deutsche Bank
- BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) PT Raised to $95 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!