Computer Modelling Group (CMG:CN) (CMDXF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
RBC Capital analyst Paul Treiber raised the price target on Computer Modelling Group (CMG:CN) (OTC: CMDXF) to Cdn$6.00 (from Cdn$5.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP:CN) (CP) PT Lowered to Cdn$480 at Scotiabank
- Brunswick Corp (BC) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies as High HP Competitive Advantage Boosted by Reopening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!