Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF165 at Barclays
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Barclays analyst Carole Madjo raised the price target on Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (OTC: CFRUY) to CHF165.00 (from CHF155.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MakeMyTrip (MMYT) PT Raised to $43 at Citi, 'Great Show All Around'
- Exide Industries Ltd. (EXID:IN) PT Raised to INR230 at Investec
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades 2U, Inc. (TWOU) to Underweight, 'Regulatory Overhang Elevates Downside Risk'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!