Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to EUR11 at UBS
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
UBS analyst Daniele Brupbacher raised the price target on Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (OTC: CRZBY) to EUR11.00 (from EUR8.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at UBS
- TX Group AG (TXGN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF180 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!