Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (CRZBY) PT Raised to DKK4.70 at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
UBS analyst Daniele Brupbacher raised the price target on Commerzbank AG (CBK:GR) (OTC: CRZBY) to DKK4.70 (from DKK4.60) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Neutral
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
- Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!