Comet Holding AG (COTN:SW) PT Raised to CHF265 at Credit Suisse
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Credit Suisse analyst Serge Rotzer raised the price target on Comet Holding AG (COTN:SW) to CHF265.00 (from CHF244.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renault SA (RNO:FP) (RNSDF) PT Lowered to EUR38 at Societe Generale
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.75 at CIBC
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,146 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!