Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) PT Raised to $64 at Craig-Hallum on Dorner Acquisition
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Greg Palm raised the price target on Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) to $64.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company announced the acquisition of Dorner Manufacturing, a leading provider of high-precision specialty conveyor systems used in automation, e-commerce and other industrial-related end markets.
The analyst stated "There’s much to like about the acquisition including: (1) Entrance into high
growth verticals that support Dorner’s historical double-digit revenue growth rate; (2) Margin accretive with 50% gross margins and mid-20% EBITDA margins; (3) Nicely additive overall with significant accretion on a cash EPS basis and (4) The opportunity to use Dorner as a platform for additional M&A growth."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.85 at CIBC
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$33 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!