Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (CLLFF) PT Raised to AUD9.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Futures tick higher as investors brace for inflation data
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
- Meta Platforms (META) Raises $10 Billion After Completing First-ever Bond Offering
- Trade Desk Surges on Strong Results and Outlook, Analyst Praises 'Exceptional' Execution
Canaccord Genuity analyst Benn Skender raised the price target on Collins Foods Ltd. (CKF:AU) (OTC: CLLFF) to AUD9.50 (from AUD8.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ever Sunshine Lifestyle Services Group Ltd (1995:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.40 at UBS
- Hydro One Ltd. (H:CN) (HRNNF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: National Fuel Gas (NFG) PT Raised to $83 at Argus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!