Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,990 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Nomura/Instinet analyst Mihir Shah raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,990.00 (from INR1,875.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK:LN) (GSK) PT Lowered to GBP14.60 at UBS
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!