Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,875 at Jefferies
- World stocks eye sixth month of gains, dollar near one-month low
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Jefferies analyst Vivek Maheshwari raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,875.00 (from INR1,825.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- JPMorgan Downgrades Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to Neutral
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Estimates Raised as Credit Suisse Focuses on Likely Return of Same Day Delivery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!