Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,825 at Credit Suisse
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Arnab Mitra raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,825.00 (from INR1,750.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Furniture (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd (603816:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Goldman Sachs
- Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (4568:JP) (DSNKY) PT Raised to JPY3,300 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!