Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at JPMorgan
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
JPMorgan analyst Latika Chopra raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,800.00 (from INR1,775.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
- AXA SA (CS:FP) (AXAHY) PT Raised to EUR27 at JPMorgan
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!