Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Kotak analyst Jaykumar Doshi raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,775.00 (from INR1,760.00) while maintaining a Add (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Wacker Chemie AG (WCH:GR) (WKCMF) PT Raised to EUR170 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!