Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
Kotak analyst Jaykumar Doshi raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,775.00 (from INR1,760.00) while maintaining a Add (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!