Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,760 at Kotak
- Stocks down for third day, yields jump as markets prep for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Kotak analyst Jaykumar Doshi raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,760.00 (from INR1,680.00) while maintaining a Add (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limeade Inc (LME:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.12 at Macquarie
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $570 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!