Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,750 at Credit Suisse
- Shares drop for third day, yields soar as markets brace for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Credit Suisse analyst Arnab Mitra raised the price target on Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) to INR1,750.00 (from INR1,650.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- Dentsu Inc. (4324:JP) (DNTUF) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Morgan Stanley
- GMO Payment Gateway Inc. (3769:JP) PT Raised to JPY14,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!